HOW TO GET TO OUR HOSTEL
Our hostel sits in old-town Bangkok district and is a 2-3 mins walk to the buzzing Khaosan Road. The possibilities for exploration is endless here. While the grandeur of the Grand Palace, the sleeping Buddha at Wat Pho, or the Golden Mountain are a must see, we can also explore till our heart’s content in every nook and cranny of the old-town. Walk 10 mins and be at Phra Arthit peer, where we can cruise the Chao Phraya river and its canals.
FROM SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Bus Service (S1): At terminal 1st floor, Gate 7 / Timetable 06.00-20.00 / 60 Baht / 1.30 - 2hr. / Drop off at Khaosan Road. Cheapest!
- Skytrain+Taxi: Skytrain to Phraya Thai Station 45 Baht / 26 Mins + Taxi to Hostel 80 Baht / 20 Mins.
- Taxi: Airport to Hostel 400-500 Baht including Highway / 45-1hr depend on the traffic.
FROM DON MUEANG AIRPORT
- Airport Limobus Express: (Exit 5) to Khaosan 150 Baht / 60 - 75 Mins / Timetable 09.30 - 24.00 / Depart every hour and Free Wi-Fi on Limobus.
- Taxi: Airport to Hostel 250-350 Baht / 45-1hr depend on the traffic.